2014 Jayco Jay Flight DST 38RLTS 38'11 Travel Trailer
2014 Jayco Jay Flight DST 38RLTS 38'11 Travel Trailer. 3 Slide Outs. Awnings. Sleeps 6. 2 AC Units and Leveling Jacks.
The 2014 Jay Flight 38RLTS Destination Trailer by Jayco RV is the perfect fit for almost any family that enjoys semi-permanent and/or seasonal camping! The twin sleeper sofas and huge living room are just like having two floor plans in one RV!
If you have a few kids or frequent guests, then simply fold out one or both of the memory foam sleeper sofas. They're quick and easy to set up, have no inner springs, and have annoying air mattresses that can go flat on you. Then, when it's just the two of you simply fold those sofas up and enjoy one of the very largest living rooms available in any travel trailer built today!
These options, upgrades, and extras have been added to this 2014 Jayco Jay Flight Destination 38RLTS Travel Trailer:
* King Sized Bed rather than a queen for a larger, more comfortable place to sleep. Jayco uses Denver Mattress brand beds to give you a higher quality of sleep!
* Full Ledge Stone Rear Fireplace with 40" LCD TV! This not only gives your Jayco RV a unique look inside, but also gives you an electric space heating fireplace as well as a larger television!
* 2nd Hide-a-Bed Sleeper Sofa with Ottoman/storage box on the door side of the RV beside the dinette. This gives you more storage and more sleeping space than the standard floor plan can offer!
* We've upgraded the primary Air Conditioner to a 15,000btu unit for 50% more cooling power through your Jayco
* We've also added a 2nd air conditioner to the bedroom for even more cooling power in the hot summer months. Unlike most manufacturers, Jayco ties their 2nd air conditioners directly into the central A/C system so both units can work together to give your RV maximum cooling power.
* We've also added Jayco's Thermal Package to this Jay Flight to enclose, insulate, and heat the underbelly as well as add extra layers of insulation to things like the slide outs where there is normally very little!
Unloaded Vehicle Weight (lbs) 9,595
Dry Hitch Weight (lbs) 1,375
Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (lbs) 12,000
Cargo Carrying Capacity (lbs) 2,405
Exterior Length 38' 11"
Exterior Width 96"
Exterior Height w/ A/C 147"
Interior Height (living area) 90"
Fresh Water Capacity (gals) includes water heater 50
Gray Waste Water Capacity (gals) 39
Black Waste Water Capacity (gals) 39
Sleeping Capacity 3-6
Know What You Are Buying! Protect Yourself With A Pre-Purchase Inspection. Please keep in mind that the goal of an RV inspection is not just to inspect the equipment, but also to educate the potential buyer about its condition. This takes place through a hands on inspection accomplished by one of our NRVIA Certified RV Inspectors. Inspectors trained and certified by the National RV Inspectors Association RV Inspectors are located all across the USA and can travel to the location of the RV.
Recreational Vehicle Financing Request Get a quote on standard finance, lease & balloon programs Any – Make – Model – Miles 2000 & Newer Terms up to 180 months Rates as low as 6.25% fixed 24 hour turnaround Any State We handle all DMV work Certified Check for Title or Wiring Instructions First time buyer welcome i.e. Home Owner Self Employed OK 680 or better score required Funding within 48 hours .
Recreational vehicles require specialized RV insurance. Do not make the mistake of adding your RV to an existing auto policy! Our RV insurance offers the specific coverage you need with additional options to personalize your policy, whether you want to make cross-country road trips or live in your RV on a long-term basis.