2014 Keystone Alpine 3250RL 37' Fifth Wheel
2014 Keystone Alpine 3250RL 37' Fifth Wheel. 4 Slide Outs. Awning. Sleeps 4. AC Unit.
I love this RV, but it's time to go! It's always been at Miami Everglades Resort where I used it gently for a temporary residence part-time (I'm a pilot and gone most of the time). It literally has only been on the road when delivered - never moved. I'm a single, professional, and non-smoker.
- Washer/Dryer - this is a game changer.
- Select Comfort style King-size airbed - like new, clean, excellent condition
- Large closet with cedar paneling
- 32" TV in bedroom
- Full 60" residential shower with glass sliding doors - it's huge
- 13 cu ft double door refrigerator/freezer - 3-way
- Residential double sink and faucet
- Solid surface Corian or HiMacs type countertops
- Kitchen island
- Convection microwave
- 3-burner propane stove and oven
- Ducted A/C, 2 units, one with heat pump
- Leather sofa bed and two recliners
- 4-seat dinette
- 5.1 surround sound with 42" TV
- Wood blinds in living room area, day/night shades in hallway and bedroom
- Automatic hydraulic leveling jacks with new control panel
- 4-season heated black, grey and fresh water tanks
- Central vacuum in living space and storage areas
- New 18' OEM power awning fabric (color is different than pics....white that fades to sand color...really nice!)
- Fiberglass front and rear cap
- Heavy duty axles
- All tires like new
- Huge basement storage
- Dual propane tanks
- 12 gallon propane/electric water heater
- LED interior ceiling lights
- 2 power roof vents, one with remote control with thermostat, use like an attic fan in cool weather!
- 4 power slides
- Aluminum framing
- Roof was recently coated with lifetime silicone coating, never needs to be replaced.
- There is NO generator but a portable generator easily fits in the forward storage. I personally had a 2000 watt inverter generator but you could easily fit a 4500 watt one in the compartment.
- Water softener
- Deep cycle house battery - new last year
- Beautiful panoramic views out back window
Please see the pics for a copy of all the specs and equipment.
The roof is a rubber roof and last fall had a small (12" or so) area where a branch had dragged across it. Prior to the application of the silicone roof coating, this was repaired. We had the option to do this lifetime coating or get a new rubber roof and chose the silicone because it is about 3x thicker than the rubber roof membrane and lasts the life of the RV and because the rubber roof was still "young" at only 3 years old.
I truly would love to keep this home on wheels but it really belongs with owners that can put it to use, having fun camping while enjoying all the comforts of home!
Know What You Are Buying! Protect Yourself With A Pre-Purchase Inspection. Please keep in mind that the goal of an RV inspection is not just to inspect the equipment, but also to educate the potential buyer about its condition. This takes place through a hands on inspection accomplished by one of our NRVIA Certified RV Inspectors. Inspectors trained and certified by the National RV Inspectors Association RV Inspectors are located all across the USA and can travel to the location of the RV.
Recreational Vehicle Financing Request Get a quote on standard finance, lease & balloon programs Any – Make – Model – Miles 2000 & Newer Terms up to 180 months Rates as low as 6.25% fixed 24 hour turnaround Any State We handle all DMV work Certified Check for Title or Wiring Instructions First time buyer welcome i.e. Home Owner Self Employed OK 680 or better score required Funding within 48 hours .
Recreational vehicles require specialized RV insurance. Do not make the mistake of adding your RV to an existing auto policy! Our RV insurance offers the specific coverage you need with additional options to personalize your policy, whether you want to make cross-country road trips or live in your RV on a long-term basis.