2011 Roadtrek Popular 190 21' Class B RV
2011 Roadtrek Popular 190 21' Class B RV. Chevy 6.0 L V8 gasoline engine, patio awning, captain's seats & lounge seat, full length wardrobe, standard gallery, temporary bathroom, pantry, dinette, sleeps 2 with a power sofa that folds down into 2 twin beds or 1 king-size bed.
Step into this Popular 190 class B by Roadtrek - it's a virtual "home-away from-home" on wheels, fully self contained, LOADED and equipped for short trips or lengthy stays.
As you move into the main living area of this unit you will see a comfortable retreat filled with everything you need while traveling away from home.
The kitchenette features a granite counter top, 3.0 cu. ft. refrigerator (12V/110V/propane with automatic source selection), two burner stove recessed in glass cover, overhead cabinetry, 0.7 cu. ft. 110V microwave, and a stainless steel kitchen sink for easy cleanup.
Additional Features Include:
- A/C - 12000 BTU & heat pump
- Awning - box - 11’ 6”
- Bathroom - temporarily enclosed with bifold doors
- Auxiliary Batteries - two 6V deep cycle
- Front and rear bumper covers
- Cabinetry - real cherry wood doors and fronts
- Table - front and rear
- Home theater system - 5.1 surround sound, DVD, CD, AM/FM radio
- Monitor panel - water & propane levels, battery charge & battery disconnect
- Power inverter with charger - 12/110V - 750W
- Propane tank - 10 gal/ 45 lbs
- Water heater ‘Suburban’ - propane with bypass - 6 gal - 12000 BTU
- Cable Ready
- Outside Shower
- 2.8 KW Onan Generator with 129 Hours
- Smoke Detector
- Propane Detector
- Continental spare tire kit (mounted in front of driver side rear door)
- Aluminum wheels
- Backup Camera
- Cruise Control
Know What You Are Buying! Protect Yourself With A Pre-Purchase Inspection. Please keep in mind that the goal of an RV inspection is not just to inspect the equipment, but also to educate the potential buyer about its condition. This takes place through a hands on inspection accomplished by one of our NRVIA Certified RV Inspectors. Inspectors trained and certified by the National RV Inspectors Association RV Inspectors are located all across the USA and can travel to the location of the RV.
Recreational Vehicle Financing Request Get a quote on standard finance, lease & balloon programs Any – Make – Model – Miles 2000 & Newer Terms up to 180 months Rates as low as 6.25% fixed 24 hour turnaround Any State We handle all DMV work Certified Check for Title or Wiring Instructions First time buyer welcome i.e. Home Owner Self Employed OK 680 or better score required Funding within 48 hours .
Recreational vehicles require specialized RV insurance. Do not make the mistake of adding your RV to an existing auto policy! Our RV insurance offers the specific coverage you need with additional options to personalize your policy, whether you want to make cross-country road trips or live in your RV on a long-term basis.