2014 Forest River Cardinal M-3800FL 41' Fifth Wheel
2014 Forest River Cardinal M-3800FL 41' Fifth Wheel. 5 Slide Outs. Patio Awning. Sleeps 4. Dual A/C Units. 6-Point One Touch Auto-leveling Jacks.
This Cardinal M-3800FL 5th Wheel by Forest River has set the bar in luxury fifth wheels. It's a virtual "home-away from-home" on wheels.
This M-3800FL model offers five slide outs for additional interior space.
The kitchen features hardwood cherry glazed cabinets, solid surface counters, refrigerator/freezer, 3 burner stove, microwave-convection oven and a sink for easy cleanup.
The living area features a 55" TV with surround sound, 2 sofas, and a fireplace.
You are sure to sleep comfortably in the king size bed featured in the bedroom area. There is also a 33" TV, a wardrobe closet and dresser for additional storage in the bedroom.
Some additional features include:
- Custom paint package
- 5 remote control slide-outs
- 17’ remote control outside patio awning
- 6 point one touch automatic leveling system
- Dark tinted frameless windows w/double day/nite blinds.
- Extra large upper living room (13’ x 16’) w/twin 7’ leather couches. One of the couches is a fold-out queen size bed w/auto fill air mattress
- Radius ceiling w/12 LED 12 volt lights
- Multi level, remote control electric 3 stage fireplace
- ASA/Jensen surround sound system
- 55” LED TV in living room, 32” in bedroom, 32” in outside entertainment center
-Two roof ducted A/C’s, 15,000btu in living room, 13,500btu in bedroom, both can be run together on 50amp service
- Upgraded stainless steel appliances, w/23 cu ft GE auto fill water/ice refrigerator
- Large double size kitchen sinks w/pull out high rise faucet
- Overhead 3 speed ceiling fan, kitchen
- Free standing wood dinette table w/dual leafs, top flips up for storage
- 4 Solid wood dinette padded chairs w/flip-up storage underneath
- Extra large microwave oven
- Solid surface countertops w/sink, stove covers
- Central vacuum system w/power dust pans
- Full coach water filtration system
- Prep for washer/dryer
- Fantastic fan w/rain sensor
- Outside hot/cold shower
- Aurora high rise China foot flush toilet
- 42K BTU LP ducted furnace
- Serta deluxe king sized pillow top mattress (Donald Trump Edition)
- Cherry hardwood raised panel glazed cabinet doors/drawers
- Solid wood ( Baltic birch) deep large capacity drawers with/ball bearing guides
- Large size shower stall w/hand held shower head, w/glass doors and seat
- Mirror on Large medicine cabinet and full length mirror on bath door
- Lighted, finished, large pass-thru storage area w/spare tire
- Slam-Latch baggage door hardware
- MOR/rude suspension
- Goodyear 235/80R16E tires also spare, on 16” aluminum rims, 12” brakes
- Heated underbelly, incl 12 volt heating pads
- Fresh water capacity 77gal, plus 12gal gas/electric water heater
- Waste water capacity, 2 tanks 120gal
- Black tank flush system
- Easy winter water flush system
- 70amp auto converter, 50amp service w/ marine grade 30’ cord
Know What You Are Buying! Protect Yourself With A Pre-Purchase Inspection. Please keep in mind that the goal of an RV inspection is not just to inspect the equipment, but also to educate the potential buyer about its condition. This takes place through a hands on inspection accomplished by one of our NRVIA Certified RV Inspectors. Inspectors trained and certified by the National RV Inspectors Association RV Inspectors are located all across the USA and can travel to the location of the RV.
Recreational Vehicle Financing Request Get a quote on standard finance, lease & balloon programs Any – Make – Model – Miles 2000 & Newer Terms up to 180 months Rates as low as 6.25% fixed 24 hour turnaround Any State We handle all DMV work Certified Check for Title or Wiring Instructions First time buyer welcome i.e. Home Owner Self Employed OK 680 or better score required Funding within 48 hours .
Recreational vehicles require specialized RV insurance. Do not make the mistake of adding your RV to an existing auto policy! Our RV insurance offers the specific coverage you need with additional options to personalize your policy, whether you want to make cross-country road trips or live in your RV on a long-term basis.