1998 International 3800 School Bus Conversion For Sale in Castle Pines, CO School Bus Conversion
1998 International Diesel School Bus (Skoolie) custom conversion
This custom conversion International "Skoolie" is ready for the road.
• Rooftop AC runs on 110v, 30 amp, or 50 amp service OR solar power.
• Designed to be off the grid, only needing to have access to water to run our shower and sink.
• 1996 International Diesel Engine- Allison Transmission 230K miles- Last oil change, December 2020.
• 50 Gallon FUEL Tank
• Custom reclaimed hardwood flooring
• Ceiling is galvanized corrugated metal
• 30 Gallon Under Mount Gray Water tank with hose attachment, or RV HOSE attachment (included)
• Comfort Air Captain Chair
• Outlets throughout the bus.
• New exterior paint (including roof) June, 2021 (Alkyd Enamel).
• First Alert Smoke/Co2 Alarms
• Refrigerator / Freezer
• Over the Refrigerator storage
• Air Conditioner
• Propane 4-burner stove
• RV Tankless Water Heater by Girard-GSWH-2
• RV toilet
• Custom Teak shower surround
• Solar Panels cleaned and looking bright 2021
• Battery Bank
• Converter and Electrical Box
• Lights above sink, bunks, and reading areas throughout bus
• LED lighting behind custom wood molding
• Custom kitchen cabinets for all your storage needs with latched drawers
• Custom wood countertop
• Large open sink with small removable sink for easy dishwashing
• 2 large couches with storage underneath of both couches. Big enough for 5 plastic storage bins on each side
• 2 large couches convert to massive sleeping space (larger than California King).
• 6 storage shelves mounted above comfy reading spot
• 4 custom large storage drawers underneath the bunks
• Bunk beds have been fabricated with metal frame to ensure the safety of every passenger.
• Storage basket for the bunks to put journals, books, electronics
• Closet storage
• Trailer Hitch
• New Tires within the past 5 years
**ENGINE FULLY INSPECTED DECEMBER 2020 AND JUNE
Financing for your RV
RV Daily has partnered with our friends at SeaDream Finance to get you the best financing available. They work with 22 lenders to bring you the right financing options for your RV.
Click the link below to apply. Just "kicking tires" at this point, no problem. Get preapproved now so you can act quickly when you find what you want. Preapproval speeds up the loan process and gives you leverage with sellers.
Once you've narrowed down your RV search, we recommend considering a 3rd party inspection of the unit. This will allow you to set eyes on the vehicle and determine it's mechanical condition, without ever having to leave home. We recommend Premier RV Inspections. They work with qualified inspectors nationwide who will come out to the rig's location, review the condition, and send over a full report--including photos!
An RV warranty, like those offered by Wholesale Warranties, will step in to pay for these costly repairs. From your engine and transmission down to your leveling jacks, slide-outs, and appliances, these policies will take care of the repair bill, and get you back on the road where you belong! Click here to learn more about RV protection.