1999 Leisure Travel Van Freedom Widebody For Sale in Layton, UT Widebody
1999 Leisure Travel Van Freedom Widebody 2SA 19' 10" Class B Motorhome. Awning, Sleeps 2, A/C Unit.
This popular brand offers a host of features you wouldnâ€˜t expect to find in a class B motorhome. Not only does this coach deliver a full-featured RV experience, it does so with incredible fuel efficiency.
Step into this Freedom by Leisure Travel Van! It's a virtual "home-away from-home" on wheels, fully loaded and equipped for short trips or lengthy vacations.
As you move into the main living area of this unit you will see a comfortable retreat filled with everything you need while traveling away from home.
The kitchen features a refrigerator, two burner range with overhead cabinetry, microwave, a kitchen sink for easy cleanup, and dinette.
This sharp unit includes so much more!
* DODGE VERY STRONG 3500 CHASSIS WIDE BODY DESIGN (2 SEATER)
* LEISURE INTEGRATED ROLL BAR SYSTEM FOR IMPROVED HANDLING ANDSAFETY (4 SEATBELTS)
* LOW MILEAGE 36,262 miles
* DELUXE HANDLING PACKAGE
* ENGINE MAGNUM 5.9 L SMPI 360 cid 245 H.P. V8
* VERY WELL MAINTAINED AND HOME GARAGED WHEN NOT TRAVELING
* SELF CONTAINED VAN WITH MANY AMENITIES & CONSIDERABLE STORAGE
* WHITE EXTERIOR WITH ASPEN STRIPING
* EUROPEAN DESIGN INTERIOR WHITE CABINETS WITH ASPEN UPHOLSTERY
* REAR ELECTRIC SOFA (CONVERTS INTO A KING BED – 2 SLEEPER)
* REAR ROOF A/C (11,000 BTU) WITH HEATER
* ONAN GENERATOR (2.8 kw WITH REMOTE STARTER)
* REFRIGERATOR (OPERATES ON AC, DC & PROPANE)
* KITCHEN SINK AND 2 BURNER COOK TOP
* CRANK-OUT AWNING
* SCREEN ADD-A-ROOM 14 FEET BY 7 FEET
* OUTDOOR COOKING PACKAGE
* MICROWAVE OVEN & COFFEE MAKER
* SHOWER BOTH INSIDE AND OUTSIDE
* FURNACE & HOT WATER TANK
* GOOD SIZED HANGING CLOTHES CLOSET
* ROLLOUT PANTRY
* TOILET WITH FLIP-UP VANITY SINK
* HARDWOOD FLOOR (OAK INSERTS COVER DROP FLOOR)
* HEAVY DUTY RECEIVING HITCH WITH 5,000 lb TOWING CAPACITY
* EXTRAS INCLUDED:
* HEAVY DUTY CARGO RACK ATTACHING TO RECEIVER HITCH
* WINGARD PATHWAY X1 SATELLITE TV DISH WITH VIP 211Z RECEIVER AND
Screen room that is 14 by 7 that attaches to the awning
Built in coffee maker
Dinette seats 4
Rear roof Air conditioner with heating elements as well
Hot water tank
Appliances run on propane
Tires are in great shape
Outdoor cooking package with a grill
Flip down sink with a toilet
Lots of storage inside and outside
Shades on windows
Van has been kept inside a garage when not in use
European white cabinets
Large hanging clothes closet
Vehicle height at 8' 9"
Financing for your RV
RV Daily has partnered with our friends at SeaDream Finance to get you the best financing available. They work with 22 lenders to bring you the right financing options for your RV.
Click the link below to apply. Just "kicking tires" at this point, no problem. Get preapproved now so you can act quickly when you find what you want. Preapproval speeds up the loan process and gives you leverage with sellers.
Once you've narrowed down your RV search, we recommend considering a 3rd party inspection of the unit. This will allow you to set eyes on the vehicle and determine it's mechanical condition, without ever having to leave home. We recommend Premier RV Inspections. They work with qualified inspectors nationwide who will come out to the rig's location, review the condition, and send over a full report--including photos!
An RV warranty, like those offered by Wholesale Warranties, will step in to pay for these costly repairs. From your engine and transmission down to your leveling jacks, slide-outs, and appliances, these policies will take care of the repair bill, and get you back on the road where you belong! Click here to learn more about RV protection.